- All information, content, services, products and materials published on the Website, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an "as is" basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website, or the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information, contents, materials, or products included on the Website;
- Whilst using the Website, you could be directed to other websites that are beyond the Company's control, which websites may send their own cookies to you to collect data or solicit personal information. The Company does not control the privacy policies of those third party websites;
- The Company does not warrant that this Website will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information, performance, or quality;
- Whilst the Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via the Website are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Company and/or its directors, employees, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with your use of the Website. The aforesaid limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use the Website, the operational failure of the Website, or for any information, data, products and services obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise.
VIOLATION AND WAIVER
- The Company recognises the importance of protecting your privacy in respect of any of your personal information collected by us when you use the Website (as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013);
- By using this Website you agree that the Company may process your personal information (the full meaning of which is contained in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013), for the purpose of providing you with access to the Website and its contents;
- The types of personal information that the Company may process include your name and surname, identity or passport number, e-mail, postal and/or physical address, contact details, and the pages of the Website viewed by you;
- The Company shall not share your personal information with third parties unless you have authorised the Company to do so, or if the Company is required to do so by law;
- You accept that the Company may store your personal information outside of the Republic of South Africa;
- The Company may place cookies on your browser to store and/or track information about your Website usage;
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information, databases and software included on the Website are the property of the Company and are protected by international and local copyright laws;
- The collection and arrangement of all content on the Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by international and local copyright laws.